Lexicon Platinum Quartz Composite Kitchen Sink - Large Single Bowl (LP-1000 Mocha) by Lexicon
The Lexicon Platinum LP-1000 (32" x 19" x 9" D.) large single bowl quartz
sink showcases modern design and includes a stylish accessory package.
Features include an extra deep 9” bowl, sleek corner radius for easy
cleaning, and rear drain placement for additional under counter space.
The versatile dual-mount rim allows for both under mount and drop-in
Accessory Package Includes:
• Color Matched Strainer Basket
• Color Matched Disposal Flange*
• Precision Fit Stainless Steel Sink Grid Set
Why Lexicon Platinum?
The Lexicon Platinum LP-1000 (32" x19" x 9" D.) large single bowl offers cutting-edge design with a complete package that includes matching drains and stylish bottom grids. Features include an extra deep 9” bowl, sleek corner radius for easy cleaning, and rear drain placement for additional under counter space. The versatile dual-mount rim allows for both under mount and drop-in installations.
Tell Me More:
Lexicon™ Platinum Sinks are constructed from 80% natural quartz, creating an incredibly durable and hygienic sink surface. Easy-to-clean and food-safe, quartz has the smooth feel of stone with superb sound-absorption properties and provides maximum protection against heat, scratches and stains, backed by a limited lifetime warranty..
• 80% Quartz Composition, Only Diamond is Harder
• Heat Resistant to +500°F
• Durable, Scratch & Stain Resistant
• Hygienic, Easy-To-Clean Surface
• Includes Color Matched Strainer Basket and Disposal Flange.
• Includes Precision Fit Stainless Sink Grids
• Available in 5 Popular Colors- Black, Mocha, Concrete, White or Beige
• Dual-Mount Rim for Under mount or Drop-In Installation
• Perfect Fit Drains For Easy Cleaning
• EZ Under mount Sink Clip Hardware Included
• Sink Cut Out Template Included
Lexicon Platinum features EXTRA-LAST™ Technology for a non-porous, naturally antibacterial surface able to resist germ growth with a surface that is highly resistant to heat, chemicals, and chipping.