Lexicon Platinum 23X18 Quartz Composite Sink in Concrete, By Lexicon
Why Buy Lexicon Platinum?
The Lexicon Platinum LP-2318 medium single bowl offers cutting-edge design with a complete package that includes a matching drain and a stylish bottom grid. Features include an 8.5" deep bowl, sleek corner radius for easy cleaning, and rear drain placement for additional under counter space. The versatile dual-mount rim allows for both undermount and drop-in installations.
This sink can be mounted as an under mount or a top mount ( drop-in )
Tell Me More About Lexicon:
Lexicon™ Platinum Sinks are constructed from 80% natural quartz, creating an incredibly durable and hygienic sink surface. Easy-to-clean and food-safe, quartz has the smooth feel of stone with superb sound-absorption properties and provides maximum protection against heat, scratches and stains. Lexicon™ Platinum Sinks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 80% Quartz Composition, Only Diamond is Harder
- Heat Resistant to +500°F
- Durable, Scratch & Stain Resistant
- Hygienic, Easy-To-Clean Surface
- Includes Color Matched Strainer Basket.
- Includes Precision Fit Stainless Sink Grids Additional Highlights:
- Available in 5 Popular Colors
- Dual-Mount Rim for Undermount and Drop-In Installation
- PerfectFit Drain For Easy Cleaning
- EZ Undermount Sink Clip Hardware Included
- Sink Cut Out Template Included EXTRALAST
What is ExtraLast?
Extra-Last is Lexicon's trademark technology for a non-porous, naturally antibacterial surface able to resist germ growth with a surface that is highly resistant to heat, chemicals and chipping.
- Overall Dimension: 23" x 18" x 8.5"